The Prairie Group also represents the Metropolitan Chicago Healthcare Council
The Metropolitan Chicago Healthcare Council is an association of every hospital and healthcare provider in the nine-county Chicago Metropolitan Region. On a daily basis, we work with hospital executives across this region.
Locally, The Prairie Group represents some of the largest healthcare systems, hospitals, medical districts, and critical State of Illinois programs, such as the Illinois Poison Center.
Fred is very hard-working, disciplined and highly respected in government. Unlike many others, Fred always does his homework before us meeting. His reputation throughout Cook County and the City of Chicago government is stellar … It is always a delight to meet with Fred … He and his team always have an open door with me.
Our experience is unmatched
The Prairie Group is also known for their tenacious ability to close key accounts and their expertise in mapping the customer acquisition process. Our healthcare experience includes Healthcare Information Technology, which includes; Medicaid/Medicare Pharmacy Reimbursement, Underpayment Recovery, Medicaid/Medicare Payer Eligibility, EMR and ERP Applications, Revenue Cycle Solutions and ICD – 10 Complete Solution.
The Illinois Medical District is the largest urban medical district in the United States. The IMD was going through a major reorganization, undertaking a new, fresh and ambitious vision. With a new strategic plan in place, we knew we needed to hire a public affairs firm to help us achieve our goals.
As an integral member of our team, The Prairie Group’s relationships and long histories with the faith-based leaders, elected officials, community groups and other stakeholders have been invaluable to the Illinois Medical District Commission. They know our constituencies well, they know government, they have access.
The Prairie Group Crafts Effective Solutions for Even the Most Complex Challenges
More than ever, institutional care providers are facing increasingly complex issues and challenges. The Prairie Group Consulting professionals are well prepared to help clients meet these challenges and capitalize on short and long-term opportunities.
I have known Fred since I was first elected to the Chicago City Council in 2003. He and his team have a stellar reputation as effective, respected and hard working agents for the clients they represent in city government on healthcare and other issues.
Let The Prairie Group:
- Develop and implement a strategic plan to make your company’s or healthcare provider’s community involvement more effective.
- Provide your firm with meaningful access to healthcare executives.
- Help your business increase its capital through strategic decision-making on key opportunities.
- Create or enhance your hospital’s speaker’s bureau, relationship strategy and improve stakeholder relationships by protecting your interests with key business and community leaders.
- Develop and implement a crisis response strategy. Success is based on the ability to anticipate and prepare for a crisis, putting together the right team to react to it, and aggressively engaging to defend your interests. Our crisis response services are designed to help our clients plan for and anticipate potential crisis scenarios, and leverage our unique understanding of audiences and demographics, to be ready to execute crisis campaigns and engage opposition when necessary.
I recently took over the reins as CEO of Roseland Community Hospital. This hospital was about to fail, leaving a huge vacuum of much needed healthcare services for Chicago’s Southside. I was not going to let that happen. I built a world-class team that would have to turn around the fate of Roseland. One of those team members is, The Prairie Group. Fred and his team know the community like no one I know, are fully accessible – 24/7, strategic and methodic… they simply know how to get things done!